| LIC - Life Insurance | NIVA BUPA - Health Insurance |

GETTING HONORED BY LIC IS BIG RESPECT AND PRIVILEGE TO ME.

On the Occasion of 75th Independence Day, I am honored with LIC'S JAI HIND ACHIEVER'S TROPHY by the hands of Branch Head Shri Tushar Baraskar and ABM Sales Shri Devendra Sorte at LIC'S Camp - 1 Branch, Pune.

I'm grateful to Entire Team Members - LIC, Camp-1 Branch and my Mentor Mr. Kiran Bholane Sir for encouraging and guiding me to achieve this target.
Also I'm grateful to all my clients, friends and my well-wishers. Without the support from you all above, this achievement would not have been possible.

Regards,
Aneesahmed Nazeerahmed Arab.




No comments:

Post a Comment



Featured post

Achieve Your LIFE GOALS

Get Attractive Returns on Savings, Child's Future, Regular Income, Investment, Retirement - Pension Schemes.