| LIC - Life Insurance | NIVA BUPA - Health Insurance |

LIC Of India's Maa Tujhe Salam ACHIEVER'S TROPHY !


Today on the Occasion of 73rd #RepublicDay I was honored with Life Insurance Corporation Of India's Maa Tujhe Salam ACHIEVER'S TROPHY by the hands of Branch Head Shri Tushar Baraskar Sir and ABM Sales Shri Kaustubh Zagade Sir at LIC'S Camp - 1 Branch, #Pune.
I'm grateful to Entire Team Members - #LIC #Camp-1 Branch, Pune and my Mentor Mr. Kiran Bholane Sir for always encouraging and guiding me towards achieving my targets.
Also I'm grateful to all my clients, friends and my well-wishers. Without the support from you all above, this achievement would not have been possible.
🙏

Regards,
Aneesahmed
Life Secure Solutions, Pune
LIC - Life Insurance,
Niva Bupa - Health Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Featured post

Achieve Your LIFE GOALS

Get Attractive Returns on Savings, Child's Future, Regular Income, Investment, Retirement - Pension Schemes.